It's official- my J12 has arrived. *pics*

Thanks everyone. I am still enjoying the heck out of it! For those of you that have this watch, do you have the band fit snug so it doesn't move or is there some extra room for it to mover? Mine is really snug and I am wondering if I should have a link put back in (they removed 3)? Thanks.

Mine is loose, I prefer it that way, but my friend wears hers snug. You should try loose to know which way you like better;)

Mine is loose, I prefer it that way, but my friend wears hers snug. You should try loose to know which way you like better;)

That is what I am thinking, but honestly I have been avoiding NM since I am now on a ban! Trying to avoid the temptation is my best medicine:nuts: I will have to put blinders on and go straight to the watch section, by passing CHANEL and ladies shoes:cry:

oops my bad
i looked back on the pics and this one isn't the automatic one
SORRY!!!!

I have two automatic j12s and none of them have had to have service yet. I'll check the manual when I go home to see how many years. But from what my SA was telling me its not as expensive to service it as it is a Rolex and often times Chanel Fine will do it for free :smile:

That is what I am thinking, but honestly I have been avoiding NM since I am now on a ban! Trying to avoid the temptation is my best medicine:nuts: I will have to put blinders on and go straight to the watch section, by passing CHANEL and ladies shoes:cry:

Be strong! and yes you don't have the automatic, I believe the movement in yours is quartz so you have to change the battery every 2 years or something. Still beautiful though :nuts: