It's my Birthday and I can have Coach if i want to- REVEAL

Gorgeous! I really love the field bag. Oh, and Happy Birthday! It's my b-day today, too, but my hubby doesn't get my Coach obsession so I ordered myself a Desert Hailey.
Well happy birthday to you as well :balloon::balloon::balloon::Partyhat::Partyhat: My husband always tells me he does not know what i like so he rather i just order it myself and at least i will get what i want (but i must say he was paying attention over the last few months in regards to earrings because he said he ordered them when i had mentioned i liked them and decided to save them for my birthday...

graebelle said:
Black and then for 798 they have two options for the colorblock style which is parchment/pink and then one that is blk/embossed (grey)

Thank you soooo much!!!! :smile:

Happy Birthday and clearly it was with all those amazing goodies!!!

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Beautiful!! I love both of your bags, I can't decide which one I love more?!?!?! I have the Pinnacle Louisa in Black and I love it!! Feels like such a vintage bag............oh its so hard to to buy EVERY bag!! : )

I love both bags. Thanks for the pics! What do you think of the breakaway zipper on the Louisa? That is the one thing that has kept me away form this bag.
If I may jump in I have to say that I highly recommend this bag! I have it in black and it is gorgeous!! The zipper is so thick and substantial like the old legacy 65th anniversary zippers. I just keep it completely open on mine. It allows for easy access to the bag and gives it a little more of a relaxed look.

Beautiful!! I love both of your bags, I can't decide which one I love more?!?!?! I have the Pinnacle Louisa in Black and I love it!! Feels like such a vintage bag............oh its so hard to to buy EVERY bag!! : )
I was debating hard between the grey and the black- I do not own a black leather coach bag but i am thinking that i will soon because i love the size of the louisa and the style....

I love both bags. Thanks for the pics! What do you think of the breakaway zipper on the Louisa? That is the one thing that has kept me away form this bag.
I know some people are not to fond of the breakaway zipper but when looking it over and taking pics i did not find it an issue- it unzipped and zipped up easily for me... But i do not have stuff in it yet so that might change once i start using it- Although i will say that i really am happy with the louisa purchase which i must admit lately coach has disappointed me on a few occasions but not this time- also, the grey was not what i expected ( for me it is hard to really determine the actual color you will receive when you order online so i was expecting a darker color and a different texture, but when i opened her up i was happy to see that it was a lighter shade and i am very happy with it..