It's here! She's finally mine...

Hi all... I am so excited to share this piece with you as I have been hunting high and low for it for a while. My store finally notified me of its arrival and I am so glad the wait is over. My luck for this colour has never been good and I have even thought about paying almost double the price to get it from a reseller. I don't think it is a super popular colour over here on the forum but for a person who loves classic, neutral and earthy tones like me... it's just a great girly alternative! Well, as girly as I can manage anyway :P

I haven't had time to shop for any H accessories to go with it so I dug out an LV scarf and a pair of LV flats to pair with it. I love the shade of pink on my ballet flats and am pretty pleased to find it goes with my bag quite well.

Anyway... without further ado, here is my new baby...
ShyShy, I think that is a luscious shade of deep pink and your girl is just stunning! How exciting to finally get the call. I'm sure you'll have fun with H accessorizing soon, for now your LV looks lovely. Congrats!

Lovely Shade to Neutral Pink...BdR is one of my FAVORITE H Color. I had it on my Tricolor SO B40 and it is such a GORGEOUS Neutral Color.. It is Perfection! .. Congrats!