It's Here, My First Paddy!!

bellenuit

O.G.
Feb 11, 2007
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!! :yahoo:

I'm in love. :love:

I bought this 06 choco paddy on eBay from PFer sweetsparkle - and it's just so yummy and smooshy and wonderful - Thank you, sweetsparkle!!!! hopefully I was able to post the two quick pics I took...

What happens next? Do I get to buy more? :nuts: oh dear, will have to wait a bit, buying car and saving for house, but I'm HOOKED. :girlsigh:

you guys are seriously the best - thanks for all the info and inspiration! :tender:

Attachments

• choco_0001.JPG
    choco_0001.JPG
    176.1 KB · Views: 73
  • choco_0003.JPG
    choco_0003.JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 56
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!! :yahoo:

I'm in love. :love:

I bought this 06 choco paddy on eBay from PFer sweetsparkle - and it's just so yummy and smooshy and wonderful - Thank you, sweetsparkle!!!! hopefully I was able to post the two quick pics I took...

What happens next? Do I get to buy more? :nuts: oh dear, will have to wait a bit, buying car and saving for house, but I'm HOOKED. :girlsigh:

you guys are seriously the best - thanks for all the info and inspiration! :tender:

Yes you'll buy more and pace yourself, it's an expensive habit!!!!!!!!:Push:

None the less your purse is beautiful. I love it!

thanks, guys, she's really fun - I've taken her out for a spin already and she's just not as heavy as I thought. I mean, she's heavy, but maybe I carry bags with lots of stuff all the time so the weight doesn't bother me - so I'm thrilled! :heart: :wlae: