I'ts Here It's Here It's Here!!!!!!!

The first to model something "springy":flowers: , looks great! I want to order the flip flops , but no rush to wear them right now with snow on the ground! Did they run true to size for you?

You scraped your foot on your what ??? POOL ??? Like were you swimming this weekend ??? That is UNIMAGINABLE to me here in the frigid midwest . . . haha okay,back to normal, just a little jealous of the warm weather !!! Love the new stuff though ! Congrats !!!
:tup:

You scraped your foot on your what ??? POOL ??? Like were you swimming this weekend ??? That is UNIMAGINABLE to me here in the frigid midwest . . . haha okay,back to normal, just a little jealous of the warm weather !!! Love the new stuff though ! Congrats !!!

:roflmfao: That is my thoughts as well.
Candac How DARE you come on here and tease us eskimos with talk of these things called swimming pools ;) LOL!

I love the sandles and the purse is super cute! Very summery! Congrats

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: yea, and to think I thought it was freeeeeeeezing b/c the water was only 76 degrees lol

Wow, that bag is way cuter than I thought!! I like that it is canvas.. I was thinking it was going to be scarf print or something... And those sandals are WAY cute! I might have to get those for our trip to florida this summer!

Congrats !!

The Sandals.......

so freaking cute!
excuse my foot, I scraped in on the bottom of our pool sunday////
shoe3.jpg

shoe2.jpg

shoe.jpg

Very cute but makes this Wisconsin Girl :sad: Flip Flop season may never come with all the snow we keep getting.

oooooh so cute! Love them both.... I was thinking about getting that bag myself. If and when you have time, do ya think you could get a pic with your goodies inside so I can see what it holds, and maybe a modeling pic?:girlsigh: