Its here... Finally! Rouge VIF!

1. Finally, after weeks of waiting on my Rouge VIF, my SA called me this morning to say that it was here! I got up from bed right away and went str8 to NM to pick it out. OMG, the color was sooo:huh:o:huh: gorgeous. The girls on this forum is right, pictures just do not justify the color enough!

I was extremely excited because it was going to be my very first time picking out my very own leather and color variation. Since I only been on BalNY's waitlist, the bag was more often shipped to me from across the states. Anywho, She had 5 for me to select from.

One thing I have notice was that, on the more 'thick' leather, the color was a slightly brighter red. The leather that had a 'waxy & Vieny' look, the red was slightly darker. The leather was definately more scrumptious on the brighter red, but at the end, I chose color over the leather. Since there are tricks to get the 04 leather!! hehehe. After my observation, Ive notice that the f/w 06 on my rouge has a little vieny look, but it is definately less vieny then the ones from the colors of s/s 06.

I will post pictures soon! Its 12am here! but anywho.. I cant wait to pair this up with my MJ red patent flats!

OOHHHHH forgot to mention, I got the Rouge VIF in the city!

eheheheheh!! YAYE!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

2. wooooohooooooooooo! congrats! :heart:

I want one!

3. congrats!!! i'm glad that you were able to pick one from FIVE of them :love: !! please post pix soon (city + the flats + you) :flowers:

4. Congrats!! Isn't this the best red ever? You'll love yours!!

5. congrats can't wait for pics, red is such a statement colour fab for autumn.
    I really want one now!

6. :yahoo: Congrats!:yahoo: So exciting that you got to chose from 5 bags! It seems that most people won't get the opportunity to select b/c this color flies out the door! Can't wait to see your pics!

7. Yahoooo! Congrats! I can't wait to see pics! :yahoo:

8. Wooohooo! Congratulations!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

9. congrats!

10. Congrats!! :nuts: Yayy! :wlae:

11. Congrats! I actaully went to see the one I had been waiting for at HR a couple of days ago and was really dissappointed--it was not as nearly as lovely as the ones I have seen on this forum (thin, more veiny leather and too "orangey" for me), so I passed, but I am still on the waitlist at BalNY--maybe those ones will be better!

12. Congrats!!!

13. i'm getting mine from balny tomorrow :wlae: !!! i definitely have my fingers crossed on the color/leather texture. let's hope the balny ones will be better :yes:

14. congrats on your new b-bag!!! that rouge vif is TDF!!! :wlae: :wlae:

15. pics! pics! pics!! paired perfectly with my red MJ patent flats! :P

rougevif 001.jpg rougevif 002.jpg rougevif 003.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice