It's finished! Tell me what you thnk about my new setting!

First of all - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Second - JESUS, you're ring is STUNNING!!!!!! I'm trying to pick my jaw up off my laptop and trying to stop the drool from completely ruining it!

Seriously, your ring is just spectacular - TDF!!!!!

First of all - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Second - JESUS, you're ring is STUNNING!!!!!! I'm trying to pick my jaw up off my laptop and trying to stop the drool from completely ruining it!

Seriously, your ring is just spectacular - TDF!!!!!
Thanks!!! I happily agree with you lol!!! He did a great job :yahoo:

Hope all went well today for your vow renewal!! Congrats on 20 years :love:
Thanks so much! We actually had to move the date to the 19th our Preacher was unable to join us today. I would have waited till the end of the world for him to marry us, he is just the most incredible man I have ever met or listened to :yes: so it is set in stone now for next sat. with close to two hundred guests attending here at my home. I'm almost dead from all the planning and all but I will post a new thread with the photos the photographer takes at the event. Stay tuned!!

Thanks ladies :heart: I'm just so glad he showed it to me before he put it on my finger. I would have cried like a baby when I saw it :lol: he knows better, I cried all the way down the aisle when we got married the first time. He was so shocked LOL!! I couldn't help it though my dear sweet Daddy told me how beautiful I was at the top of the stairs as I made my way down and that was it! I blubbered all the rest of the way :nuts: I know that dear old man will be saying the same thing again in Heaven ;)

Wow, first, congrats on your anniversary. We are coming up on 10 years, it goes so fast.
Now, the ring! I think my first apartment was smaller that that diamond! I am happy for you, you are a wonderful loving woman and a lot of us love you.

Wow, first, congrats on your anniversary. We are coming up on 10 years, it goes so fast.
Now, the ring! I think my first apartment was smaller that that diamond! I am happy for you, you are a wonderful loving woman and a lot of us love you.

I love you right back Irish :hugs::heart::heart::heart:and so many others, thank you for such kind words they mean so much :heart: and you're right time is passing so quickly now, my little boy that my hand used to span his tiny back when he was a baby is taller than me now... And my girl seems to never be home, sad when I really think about it. But as long as we are healthy and have God in our lives we will be fine :heart: thanks again Irish ;)

chag, I hope you had a wonderful first anniversary day yesterday and again next Saturday. This is the way to do it....lots of days to celebrate.

Thinking of you:heart:....and pleeeze do post some pictures for us????:yes: