It's Finally Here!!!! My New Tivoli Gm!!! ( + An Extra Goodie) Pics Inside

Gorgeous! I'm sooooooooooo in love with that bag... If I had the money I'd get it in a heart beat!!!! I wouldn't give up that bag to anyone even if it was my mother HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR IT FOR MONTHS, AND NOW IT'S HERE!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
IT'S THE ONLY BAG I LIKE FROM THE F/W COLLECTION,UNFORTUNATELY MY MOM LIKES IT TOO AND SHE'S ALREADY ASKED ME IF SHE COULD BORROW IT!!!!! MAYBE I CAN WEAR IT IN THE NEXT 2 MONTHS AND THEN GIVE IT TO HER FOR HER BIRTHDAY(03/15):graucho::graucho::graucho:

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK????

I would say either don't use it and give it to your mom for her birthday, or buy her another one. I know my mom would be happy to get a used bag that she really wanted and your mom might as well, I just think Moms deserve better! And don't get me wrong...I'm not made of money by any means (FYI both me and my husband are in law school). I wanted to get my parents an IMac for xmas, and one of my friends suggested I buy a new one for myself and give my older one (still great condition) to them. I guess I just find this a bit tacky...If I'm gonna give it I want to do it right! This would be even worse if you gave it to her and then went out and got yourself something else to make up for the loss. I know I would be tempted if in that position :sweatdrop:

Just my honest opinion, don't take it personally or anything as I am sure whatever you decide your mom will love it!

I would say either don't use it and give it to your mom for her birthday, or buy her another one. I know my mom would be happy to get a used bag that she really wanted and your mom might as well, I just think Moms deserve better! And don't get me wrong...I'm not made of money by any means (FYI both me and my husband are in law school). I wanted to get my parents an IMac for xmas, and one of my friends suggested I buy a new one for myself and give my older one (still great condition) to them. I guess I just find this a bit tacky...If I'm gonna give it I want to do it right! This would be even worse if you gave it to her and then went out and got yourself something else to make up for the loss. I know I would be tempted if in that position :sweatdrop:

Just my honest opinion, don't take it personally or anything as I am sure whatever you decide your mom will love it!

i appreciated your opinion! i think Moms deserve better too! i could give it to her and buy the montorgueil gm for me

I'm glad you didn't take it the wrong way! Sometimes posts come off a little harsher than one intends. :sweatdrop:

If you get your montorgueil gm you and your mom can borrow and have twice the options! :wlae: