~~**It's Edgy Out There!!**~~

Ohh it's beautiful Voodoo! I twittered about it to you too because I think it needs to be said twice hahaha. I am really loving the new tag and the sewn down zipper pocket that always kind of drove me nuts. And it's just gorgeous!! I can't wait for you to get off work and go home to do modeling shots and the family photo! I can pretty much feel the excitement radiating off my monitor hahaha

Aww you are a DOLL! Thank you sweetie! Yeah I wore my special matching outfit and everything today and I can't take any modeling pics!!!

Voo-
EOT dimensions show a little larger than the boogie. What do you think? Larger in scale or about the same?

It's close .... there's not too much difference in size. But my charcoal Boogie is full of my junk and the EOT is full of stuffing so it may be an illusion. I'll get the best compare pics I can after my boss leaves :P

Oh Liz I can't wait for your pics....what other 2 colors did you get other than deep ocean?

Voodoo, I got four Edgy Out There's but I am not keeping four. I got
Deep Ocean, Ruby, Elephant and Mahogany. I just need to see all four
so that I can decide what colors the bag looks best in and in this way
I can decide what is best for me. If my co-worker loves the Ruby I may
very well let her have it. I am contemplating another Balenciaga Day Bag
in Pourpre. I need to decide between the Balenciaga pictured below and the Ruby Edgy Out There. I will post pictures of all four bags tonight in this thread.

attachment.php

omg i've been away for too long, here, but i wanted to congratulate you, dear voo!!! i'm so happy for you! after all that waiting!! congrats congrats ! :wlae: EOT looks absolutely gorgeous and it's crazy how it looks exactly like the stock photo's blue (at least on my computer at work and at home!!)

the strap /handle looks gorgeous and sorta like the shopper?? out of all the tanos and different styles (i have some HH and mbmj stuff) i own, i have to say i love my orange peel shopper the most! but i'm now pining for a bella leather bag!!

omg i've been away for too long, here, but i wanted to congratulate you, dear voo!!! i'm so happy for you! after all that waiting!! congrats congrats ! :wlae: EOT looks absolutely gorgeous and it's crazy how it looks exactly like the stock photo's blue (at least on my computer at work and at home!!)

the strap /handle looks gorgeous and sorta like the shopper?? out of all the tanos and different styles (i have some HH and mbmj stuff) i own, i have to say i love my orange peel shopper the most! but i'm now pining for a bella leather bag!!

'TEA! I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The handle is like the Shopper handle but it's chunkier. KWIM?

OMG OMG OMG OMG I think I teared up a little bit - no joke! It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooo freakin pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!! I adore the handle - the braiding, the little pieces hanging down... LOVE! The color is beautifulllllllllllllllllllllllllllll and I am really digging the shape of the bag; OH MAN VOODOO you picked a TOTAL winner!!!! I cannot wait to see this in other colors and my biggest lament is why don't they have this in PINK! lol

^^ Voo does have a knack for picking winners...so I am perfectly happy to just follow her lead...and be bag twins forever! LOL! Helps that we both love blue!

And Tea!!! So glad to see you!! You picked a fabulous day to pop back in!!