~~**It's Edgy Out There!!**~~

Great way for your birthday to all that much more special! Is it about the same capacity as a boogie? But no structured bottom, right? I am really thinking I need ruby.. maybe an EOT?

(Off topic.. I am just noticing the quote boxes got a make over. They look nice)

Nope...EOT did it all on her own! She just looks so darn purty hanging on my office doorknob...

My co-worker just asked me if I cared if she bought the exact same bag as she loves the blue...I'm like heck, that is the best form of flattery...go for it!

She has been by my office several times and says it grabs here each time, she has picked it up, looked through the inside, put it on her shoulder...so I think she may!

Honestly we work with ALL men, and never go out together to lunch or anything, so I honestly would not care...I just think it is a rocking bag, and if she loves it, get it...don't let me having one stop you from a bag you love...we will just be bag twins!

I'm glad your spraying sessions went off without a hitch!

I do spray the handles on my bags because those are what get handled (no pun intended!!) the most and need to be protected the most, IMO!

Came out of DD's school and it was sprinkling. I fought off my initial urge to run right back into the building and strolled w/ DD and Hub to the car. By the time we were home you couldn't even tell that droplets had hit Miss Eotter. :yahoo: Apple spray = success!!!! (Thanks for the step by step TK!)

Came out of DD's school and it was sprinkling. I fought off my initial urge to run right back into the building and strolled w/ DD and Hub to the car. By the time we were home you couldn't even tell that droplets had hit Miss Eotter. :yahoo: Apple spray = success!!!! (Thanks for the step by step TK!)

But would you have done this if I hadn't already reported mine did well yesterday?:P

I seriously had to resist the urge to put mine inside my shirt...but i figured that wouldn't look real professional leaving work!

I love the apple guard for bella!

But would you have done this if I hadn't already reported mine did well yesterday?:P

I seriously had to resist the urge to put mine inside my shirt...but i figured that wouldn't look real professional leaving work!

I love the apple guard for bella!

Oh he11 no I would not! :lol: I probably would have stuffed her in my shirt!

Haha, I totally understand that impulse. It's the, "Will people think I'm crazy?" moment, and then the "Who cares if they think I'm crazy...I'm not letting this bag get ruined" moment. Believe it or not, hubs even gets it now. I've actually waited inside the car for a long time waiting for rain to stop so a bag would not be ruined. I'm insane, I know.

Haha, I totally understand that impulse. It's the, "Will people think I'm crazy?" moment, and then the "Who cares if they think I'm crazy...I'm not letting this bag get ruined" moment. Believe it or not, hubs even gets it now. I've actually waited inside the car for a long time waiting for rain to stop so a bag would not be ruined. I'm insane, I know.

Totally not insane...we get it!:smile: