It's Been a While! my PCE!

ghall

It's Purdy...
Feb 7, 2008
the land of want
my coach collection was pretty complete. i REALLY REALLY downsized since i branched out to RM. but i had nearly $700 in merch credit and a PCE.
so here are my purchases! they've been waiting at home for me all week!
rouched kristin hobo in chalk/gold . it's absolutely gorgeous. like a pearl/opalescent white. so beautiful!

it's got gorgeous pleats and detailing. i love it

cute coral lining

one more

ghall

It's Purdy...
Feb 7, 2008
the land of want
i also got the large black leather kristin hobo. i love it also. i love the convenient outside pocket for my keys and phone. and i love that it zips! i've had ZERO problems with the zipper. i won't use it cross body at all. just as a hobo. i leave my crossbody to my MAC's and Rockers!

toby11

O.G.
Feb 23, 2009
Dallas
They're both so gorgeous!! I really wish Coach would make more of the Kristin bags in that opalescent leather, it's sooooo pretty.

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
NC
LOVE the chalk hobo....saw it IRL the other day and no pics simply do it justice. I really love that this bag has gold and not brass hardware, makes such a difference and the pearlized leather is TDF, I came thisclose to getting it myself!

sunnyore

O.G.
Mar 6, 2010
wow the Kristin rouched hobo is gorgeous! I saw it IRL and didn't really take a closer look at the time but your pics make it look so pretty! Congrats!!