Its all LittleH's fault!! Thats my story and I'm sticking to it LOL!!

LittleH: Thankyou! you were right it is a great bag and I'm looking forward to wearing it lots!
coleigh: :shame: I know, but I cant seem to be able to restrain myself heaven knows what I'll do at the meet next week :sweatdrop: I'll probably have to ask Mooks & Sammyjoe to be the voice of reason!!
zoopla: It is more user friendly in that you can extend the strap, I'm quite tall and booby so the longer strap works better with me:P and yes I would rather wear it with the dots on the inside, I think it allows for easier access to the smaller pocket and the bag remains understated.

Gorgeous evelyne!!! Congrats!
Thanks!

Little H enabled in a great way,congrats!!
Thanks! She did indeed!

Lovely bag - I thought your last thread said you were "satisfied" ;)?? I love the Carre en Carre Shawl too the colours are so nice. Enjoy.
:shame: LOL!! Thanks! Did you end up going for the Carre en Carres Pointu:graucho:

Lol at you blaming littleH! Beautiful Evelyne - I love gris t, your scarf ring looks fab too, didn't realise they would work with the GM shawls.
LOL!! I know I'm terrible LOL!!
Actually it was LittleH that advised that the scarf ring would work, as I wasnt sure if it would, it seems to have the right weight for the shawl....

Congrats JA_UK

I've just swooned over Little H's beautiful Gris T birkin to discover your equally gorgeous Evelyne.

I love Gris T - it's such a chic colour.

You look great with her and your shawl works so well with the colour too :tup:

JA_UK, love your new Evelyne and scarf ring! Can see that hanging out with you and Little H could be dangerous!!! :P But I'm looking forward to doing just that next weekend with you!

Tigerlily: Thank you, I think the shawl will get a lot of use as the other bags I will focus on next will be colourways that are in the shawl!
Mree43, ladyhermes: Thanks!
kipp: Me!! I'm a good girl :angel: LOL!! I'm looking foward to it also!