It's a marvelous night for a reveal...

@Camaro Chic - you always find and purchase some of the greatest pieces. I just saw you and your Mum's matching "beat the hell out of cancer" Boite Fiacons and my heart skipped a beat thinking of how luxurious they must feel. Great finds and purchases, on all.

Congratulations to you and your Mom on your health reports!

@Camaro Chic - you always find and purchase some of the greatest pieces. I just saw you and your Mum's matching "beat the hell out of cancer" Boite Fiacons and my heart skipped a beat thinking of how luxurious they must feel. Great finds and purchases, on all.

Congratulations to you and your Mom on your health reports!
Thank you so much :flowers:

Final report and pet scan are in and she's 100% cancer free! We are doing a private shop and dinner at LV to celebrate next weekend and are looking forward to going truly mad! :nuts:

Thank you so much :flowers:

Final report and pet scan are in and she's 100% cancer free! We are doing a private shop and dinner at LV to celebrate next weekend and are looking forward to going truly mad! :nuts:

Outstanding news! What a awesome way to celebrate. LV serves dinner? Obviously I'm not a VIP and will never be so I must live vicariously through you. :smile: