It's a GUCCI New Year for Papertiger: Reveal...

OMG!!!! :ps: What a wonderful, fantastic, lovely NEW YEARS gifts!!
Now thats a great way to start and bring in the new year Papertiger. :Partyhat:

I absolutely LOVE your black evening bag. That is such a great piece to use on a saturday night. Enjoy!

Last edited:
PT, The thing I love about the Jackie bag is that while it is a hobo, it is a smart, tailored hobo that can be worn with anything. After seeing yours, I might check one out. I have been eyeing the small shoulder one for a month and a half but can't have it (or so I told myself). ;) All I can say is you're quite the fashionista! Go rock 'em baby!!

Thank you I will post more pieces soon. I've just got the hang of the picture posting.

By the way what is the name of the beautiful black evening bag in your revea?l, all the pieces are devine but that one is just exquisite.

It's a Black, silk-satin, leather-trimmed, suede-lined, Swarovski crystal-encrusted Small 1973 bag :P

It can be used as a shoulder, cross-body with the gorgeous chain and clutch and yes totally Saturday night (thank you Bumbles )or even for a black-tie event. I totally recommend it if you can find one (it first came out in SS'11) :tup:

I have taken a better pic for you (well I hope it's better). The chain is tucked inside.

small1973.jpg

OMG!!!! :ps: What a wonderful, fantastic, lovely NEW YEARS gifts!!
Now thats a great way to start and bring in the new year Papertiger. :Partyhat:

I absolutely LOVE your black evening bag. That is such a great piece to use on a saturday night. Enjoy!

Thank you Bumbles thank you for not only popping in but leaving such a sweet message.

PT, The thing I love about the Jackie bag is that while it is a hobo, it is a smart, tailored hobo that can be worn with anything. After seeing yours, I might check one out. I have been eyeing the small shoulder one for a month and a half but can't have it (or so I told myself). ;) All I can say is you're quite the fashionista! Go rock 'em baby!!

:ghi5: ha ha, then again my job here is done.

BTW the new Original Jackie has a fully adjustable strap so you could wear it long or under the arm and the New Jackie has 2 straps offering the same choice, they are even more versatile than my new-to-me one.

Expy :hugs: haven't seen you for a while.

Glad you like the python, it holds a lot but still a proper handbag with it's own little mirror and the handle adjusts to a full shoulder strap. It's darker and looks more green than in the pics, worn with any neutral colours that colour really pops. I tried the matching shoes but they were too, too high I couldn't even stand let alone walk :lol:

Thank you, Papertiger! :flowers: I've been trying to be good these past few months and therefore, have only been accessing TPF on a very limited basis. I did manage to pre-order two pairs of sale Gucci flats through my local boutique right before my trip but sadly, none of the sale bags available were to my liking.

Kudos to you for not only acquiring such a fantastic python hand bag, but also finding one that's functional and practical as well!! The bag's color sounds absolutely rich and fabulous; definitely more versatile to wear than a lighter shade of green would have been. I'm sorry to hear that the matching shoes did not work out for you but I understand completely about the heel height issue. Enjoy all of your new goodies and I hope that 2012 is another fantastic year for you as well!!

Thank you, Papertiger! :flowers: I've been trying to be good these past few months and therefore, have only been accessing TPF on a very limited basis. I did manage to pre-order two pairs of sale Gucci flats through my local boutique right before my trip but sadly, none of the sale bags available were to my liking.

Kudos to you for not only acquiring such a fantastic python hand bag, but also finding one that's functional and practical as well!! The bag's color sounds absolutely rich and fabulous; definitely more versatile to wear than a lighter shade of green would have been. I'm sorry to hear that the matching shoes did not work out for you but I understand completely about the heel height issue. Enjoy all of your new goodies and I hope that 2012 is another fantastic year for you as well!!

Wish I could do the same :P

Congratulations on your flats and again on your LE Boston :tup:

Wish I could do the same :P

Congratulations on your flats and again on your LE Boston :tup:

Thank you, Papertiger. I need to be really, really good now as I just procured a HG Chanel item that I've been stalking for the past few weeks. It's an early birthday/Valentine's present to myself and will also be my very first lambskin item.

Happy New Year PT! What an amazing haul! :drool: So glad that things worked out so that you were able to get all 3 bags. Wear them all in good health. So shoes are killer HOT btw!

Hi Expy00!! Wow a Chanel HG eh? :graucho:

OMG PT - you got the green python! SQUEEE!!! I knew that color and leather would be smashing for you as soon as I saw it at the Artisan Festival! Lucky girl - enjoy all these amazing Gucci treasures and can't wait to see you modeling them! So funny that while I am going more casual nowadays, you are going totally luxe! And the RED Killer heels - :faint: Is that a bamboo bracelet...please post close up! The satin bag...swoon. Every single item is gasp. faint. to cry for! Happy New Year dear friend!

OMGOODNESS PT When you reveal, you reveal.. Totally stunning I mean all of it.. The Jackie is amazing
Love that green... But my true love are those shoe... I NEED to see them on you..

WOW. YHIS REVEAL THIS REVEAL ROCKED!