It’s a Birthday Reveal!!

What a wonderful birthday indeed! iPic is definitely the way to go to see a movie...hard to go back to “regular” theaters now :biggrin:. How do the sneakers run size wise? I was looking at a pair of Time Out sneakers and need to order to the store to even try on, so I was wondering about sizing.

Reactions: _leah and Starbux32
Wow!what a bday month indeed. Hope you enjoy your travels w your new goodies!

Thank you so much bbkctpf! I'll be celebrating my 10 year wedding anniversary later this year and I'm hoping to use some of my new goodies.

Great birthday haul! My favorite perfume & everything is beautiful but I LOVE your new wallet!

Thank you kbell!! I'm really loving this new scent. It's so pretty smelling and the wallet I immediately fell in love with.

Totally awesome and happy birthday!

Thanks snibor!

Happy Birthday month. Love all your new goodies. Use them in good health.

Thank you so much keokicat!!

Wonderful pieces and happy birthday! Wear in good health! :smile:

Much appreciated Hotsauna!!

Wow...they are both beautiful. Happy birthday :drinks:!

Thank you dear!!

February is my birthday month and I might have gone a little over board but hey we have so much to celebrate besides my birthday. My husband started his own company and my company just went through a really big acquisition which has been really exciting.

Totally unrelated. Has anyone been to an IPIC theater? They serve you at your seats (the most comfy theater seats ever) and it has a full menu and bottle service. I don’t think I’ll be able to go to another theater again.

View attachment 4669726

Any who...I had so much fun at LV. Champagne and candy: 2 of my favorite things.

View attachment 4669727

Another side note: LV at Macy’s Herald Square is my fave LV. I love the staff there. Another bonus is if you’re a star member, you can earn and use your star money at LV. I didn’t even know that until recently.

It didn’t look like a lot of items when I was picking everything out but putting these boxes all together is kind of scary...lol.

View attachment 4669728
OMGGGGGGEEEEE!!! THE tree! :loveeyes:
Everything is beautiful! Congrats.

What an epic birthday reveal Venessa :smile:. It must have been a fun day at LV. Love all your birthday goodies — especially the beautiful Horizon and elegant Capucines. Also congrats on all the recent successes of your and your DH’s work— great news. Enjoy :smile:.

We just had so much to celebrate and my favorite way of celebrating is shopping. I really appreciate your thoughtful words lamminda!! Already rocking my capucines today and looking forward to traveling with my horizon.

Wow, crazy haul! Lovely pieces you got, and Happy birthday!

Thank you!! Definitely the biggest shopping I've ever done.

That exotic Capucines!! :wtf::loveeyes: Congrats on a great haul!

Thank you so much!! I'm a big fan of exotics. And love how it looks on the capucines.

Wow!! Congratulations to you and your DH! What a haul! :drinks: Is there anything left at the store?

Much appreciated EpiFanatic! I might have left some canvas pieces for others behind. :P

Happy Birthday

All your gifts are lovely!

Congratulations :drinks:

Thank you so much hers4eva!!

Congratulations, I've had my Capucines wallet for close to a year, still love it. Enjoy!

Thank you dear! So glad to hear you're still loving your wallet. I see myself using it for years to come.

Congrats on your gorgeous haul and happy birthday!

Thank you so much!!

Happy Birthday! Amazing gifts, enjoy them all!

Much appreciated SDBagLover!!

Beautiful Birthday LV's - congrats!!

Thank you so much!!

Lovely pieces! Happy birthday!

Also, I love dine-in movie theaters; the seats are amazing.

Thank you so much!! The best seats ever and they give you a blanket...it doesn't get much better this experience at a theater.

Happy birthday! Beautiful gifts!!

Thank you so much!!

:drinks:Congrats V!! Everything is fabulous! I especially love that you got an Epi Horizon to match your Twist - such a stunning set:loveeyes: Can't wait to see pics of them shared in our Twist clubhouse...

Thank you MyBelongs to Louis! It's the perfect match. I'll definitely have to post a pic over in the clubhouse.

Congrats! Very nice choices, all are lovely!!!

Much appreciated cheidel!!

:heart::heart::heart: Good choices. How fun. Happy birthday! :smile::smile::smile:

It was a ton of fun and thank you!!

Awesome pieces. Love them all. Congrats and happy birthday..

Thank you so much!!

What a wonderful birthday indeed! iPic is definitely the way to go to see a movie...hard to go back to “regular” theaters now :biggrin:. How do the sneakers run size wise? I was looking at a pair of Time Out sneakers and need to order to the store to even try on, so I was wondering about sizing.

I don't think I'll ever be able to go back and enjoy a movie at another theater. I think they're true to European sizing. I wear 8 in Nikes and got these in a 39. They fit well and I'm able to wear thick socks with them if needed. I was checking out the time out sneakers too but I might be done shopping for a while.

What an incredible haul! Happy birthday!

Thank you so much!!

Beautiful haul!!! Happy birthday!!

Thank you lady!!

Happy Birthday! Love the pieces!

Thank you dear!!

Wow, that's what I call a birthday!

And that's what I told DH...this is the way to do my birthday...lol. Thank you!!

Happy birthday! That is a crazy haul :smile:

Thank you so much!!

Happy birthday! Well done girl, enjoy your super haul!

You're too kind! Thank you!!

Awesome haul and happy birthday!!!

Thank you so much!!

Major congrats and a very very happy birthday indeed!:loveeyes:

Aww you're so sweet leooh! Thank you!!

What a stunning Capucines wallet! And the MM too, but the wallet stole my heart a little. :amuse:
Happy birthday! :smile:

This is so far my favorite wallet to date. Loving everything about it from the design to the layout. Thank you!!

OMGGGGGGEEEEE!!! THE tree! :loveeyes:

LOL...you noticed the tree in the corner. You're too funny. Thank you!!