item with no reserve remains at low price???

jessi5786

O.G.
Sep 17, 2007
Hey Everyone

I know you must be getting annoyed with all my reserve dilemmas but here's another...
I bought a few extra bottles of the Chanel Blue Satin nail polish thinking I would want extra since it's a limited item, but since buying it and trying the color I decided I would want the other limited colors instead so I ordered those online as well (they were not in stock at the store I purchase my blue ones from) so I decided to sell them on ebay, expecting to at least get what I paid for...

I monitored similar auctions and they were all doing well at the time, but I've listed my item and it's over in 2 days but the price is only at $5...

I know I should wait for last minute bidders, but the nail polish doesn't seem to be doing as well in recent auctions...what can I do? Should I cancel my auction? I don't want to be a shady seller...

Selling on ebay can be fun and stressful all at once :crybaby:

Lot's of people wait to the last minute,I would wait it out. If you are concerned about it selling at very low price you may want to put a reserve but that will cost you more money

^ unfortunately ebay is being retarded and won't let me change any of my auctions because I've exceeded the amount of activity that's allowed at a time or something like that... :sad:

That happens to me all the time, my stuff just sits & sits until the end. I try to only look at my things once a day so I don't get stressed out about it.

I buy a lot of personal care items on ebay such as nail polish. For low end items like this I am not interested in waiting for an auction to end. I prefer a BIN. I have never seen a reserve on these types of low end items.

Ok, I'm goint to sound a little harsh on you. Firts, you should start the auction on the lowest you will accept if you are always worried about not getting what you want. Second, the title is very important! always try to add as much as you can because if the search word is not in your title then your item willbe invisible (I search chanel blue satin nail polish and yours was not there because your title is missing 0part of it) And finally, don't stress over an item that have more than 3 bidders because at the last day they will come back and set their bids higher. Good Luck!