It was bound to happen sooner or later *sob!*

Sez

Bag lady
O.G.
Apr 17, 2007
Ok, so I'm sure this has already happened to lots of you, but this is my first time...I fell in love with a bag I can't afford (and couldn't justify paying for even if I could!) :crybaby: It's the Chanel 'lucky charms' reissue...which I just found out is £3,750 here in the UK! :amazed: So I won't be getting one :sad:

How long til I stop pining?! :confused1:

You'll stop pining when you find something else you like better.:lol:

Seriously though, it's not worth going into debt for a bag. When you consider what you could do with that much money, reality sets in. It seems some of these great designs are for the wealthy only.

Oh I know, I hate the idea of being in debt, my mortgage is enough for me! And I could never justify spending this much on a bag even if I did have the money. But I still can't stop thinking about it! :Push:

"Seriously though, it's not worth going into debt for a bag. When you consider what you could do with that much money, reality sets in. It seems some of these great designs are for the wealthy only."

Well said. This is my new mantra for whenever I see a Birkin.

i have kind of strike chanel off my wishlist because i can't bear to part the amount on a single bag :Push:. now why does chanel bags have to look so gorgeous lol :sweatdrop:.

girl...this is the story of my life...lol! I am still in college and I really cannot afford anything over $300...it really sux. I know that no bag is worth going into serious debt over, ya kno? I just always tell myself that I will have the most amazing collection after I get out of college! :yes:

Oh I know, I hate the idea of being in debt, my mortgage is enough for me! And I could never justify spending this much on a bag even if I did have the money. But I still can't stop thinking about it! :Push:

This is why some people buy fakes. They do not want to go into debt, but they really love a particular style bag. I am not recommending that you do so, I am just answering a question that has been asked before about women who buy fakes. :true::blink::wacko: