It rained scarves at my house today.....

Wow, LOVE all the scarves you got there and the snail!! :heart: Can't wait to see how you wear everything!!

So did the FED EX man come more than once yesterday....or one big bang and everything came at once?:P

So did the FED EX man come more than once yesterday....or one big bang and everything came at once?:P

It was so funny, AHL......it all came at once and from all points around the world.....snail came from New Zealand, a few scarves came from Singapore, some from the East Coast....and I bought everything at different times!!!! :yes: I was having a frustrating day and it turned into such a lovely one......

It was so funny, AHL......it all came at once and from all points around the world.....snail came from New Zealand, a few scarves came from Singapore, some from the East Coast....and I bought everything at different times!!!! :yes: I was having a frustrating day and it turned into such a lovely one......

Oh Good for you Shopmom...I was just wondering the look on the delivery people's faces. I wonder if any of them have ever gotten a big fat KISS from someone when a package arrived.

BTW, I love your avatar. That scarf is really good at helping you express and tell us how you are feeling on a particular day, week or in general.