Issues with likes and posts on mobile site

Jereni

Dec 28, 2014
Hi @Vlad

Just today I started experiencing strange behavior on the mobile site in Chrome, which is how I usually access TPF.

1. When I go to do a like, I can’t pick from the various options for liking, and get asked to confirm every time:
IMG_0850.png

2. When I go to quote someone - which usually just adds to multi quote, I get this:

IMG_0851.png

3. I can’t seem to start a new thread either. For example I couldn’t start this thread at first, and then I went to see if I could send you a message, and going to my profile only gave me my account info and none of the usual options.

I have resolved all the above for now using ‘Request Desktop Site’ in Chrome, but I thought I’d let you know…

If useful, my version of Chrome:
IMG_0852.jpeg

And of my iPhone:
IMG_0853.jpeg

Thank you for any thoughts.

Reactions: Vlad
Hi @Vlad

Just today I started experiencing strange behavior on the mobile site in Chrome, which is how I usually access TPF.

1. When I go to do a like, I can’t pick from the various options for liking, and get asked to confirm every time:
View attachment 5997458

2. When I go to quote someone - which usually just adds to multi quote, I get this:

View attachment 5997459

3. I can’t seem to start a new thread either. For example I couldn’t start this thread at first, and then I went to see if I could send you a message, and going to my profile only gave me my account info and none of the usual options.

I have resolved all the above for now using ‘Request Desktop Site’ in Chrome, but I thought I’d let you know…

If useful, my version of Chrome:
View attachment 5997460

And of my iPhone:
View attachment 5997461

Thank you for any thoughts.

I just installed Chrome on my iPhone 15 and had no issues performing the tasks you described. I’ll continue digging. Meanwhile, try to clear your Chrome caches and log back in and see if this occurs again.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jereni
Do you have any addons running in chrome or enhanced protection enabled? It could be that some of the scripting is being blocked that enables parts of our forum’s functionality.

Hi Vlad thank you very much for the responses. I had a hectic day and didn’t try the forum again until just now, and things seem to be behaving normally again. I’m sorry if looking into it took awhile on your side. I had read through quite a few pages and experienced those issues consistently before I reached out, but I guess
maybe it was just a fluke.

• Insightful
Reactions: Vlad