Iso: Pochette Accessoires

Jdljb

Nov 15, 2016
Does anyone have an SA that has the mono version of the pochette accessoires available? Is it possible to get ahold of one of these? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

If you're in Canada, Saks Toronto has both the Mini PA and PA in Mono! I just bought my MPA a few hours ago and the gentlemen said there were only 2 pieces of each available!

I know this is an old thread, but I’m curious if you were able to locate a mini PA after all? I’m also interested in one!
I called and spoke with the SA in the store and he told me that he had one but there was a waitlist with 5 people on it. He didn't ask if I wanted to be added to it and was pretty rude. I don't understand why some SAs have to act like we have no right calling and asking for an item.

Reactions: Julezah
Huh. OK. I guess I have about zero chance of snagging one then! Thanks for the reply.

I called and spoke with the SA in the store and he told me that he had one but there was a waitlist with 5 people on it. He didn't ask if I wanted to be added to it and was pretty rude. I don't understand why some SAs have to act like we have no right calling and asking for an item.

Huh. OK. I guess I have about zero chance of snagging one then! Thanks for the reply.
I wouldn't say it's zero chance...I called the LV 1-866 number daily and finally got a pochette accessoires - mono last weekend in my area...don't give up...just keep calling the LV 1-866 number to get them to find you one...

Does anyone have an SA that has the mono version of the pochette accessoires available? Is it possible to get ahold of one of these? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hi! I know this is a pretty old thread but I just wanted to share with you that I put myself on the waitlist at Saks for a mono pochette accessoires and it came in this past Monday. Took less than 3 weeks I believe. I thought it would take months if it even came in at all! Date code says it was made the 36th week of this year in France :smile:

I purchased one in January and have found it is too large for a catch all as I planned to use it. I am currently looking for the mono MINI pochette instead. The pochette Accessoires I am considering selling. Does anyone have recommendations on how to do this and how to lrice these hard to find items? Thank you for any advice.