ISO Dior - Help me find!

They are called "Remove" sunglasses :yes: I'v never seen them for sale anywhere though, so i imagine they are hard to find... especially because they probably aren't being produced anymore

064m.jpg

OMG!!!!!! I've never seen that pic before! I thought you couldn't actually see through them but I was wrong!!!

I would love to have a pair of these, but I also wonder what people will say if I walked around the streets wearing that. They do look as weird as they are wonderful.

Thanx you guys!:flowers: but I still can't find them I only come across the escrime 1 sunglasses that are the same but without the christals, im gonna call Dior NY tomorow and make them spill the beans I have to get my hand's on a pair no matter what...

Thanx you guys!:flowers: but I still can't find them I only come across the escrime 1 sunglasses that are the same but without the christals, im gonna call Dior NY tomorow and make them spill the beans I have to get my hand's on a pair no matter what...

good luck with your quest and keep us posted we WANT to see the pics once u put your lil paws on them ! :drool:

Hi Bhurry!

I've seen quite a few of these on EBay but most of them were fake. However, other than Ebay, I'm not too sure if other Diot boutiques and online websites carry this. Maybe they're at the outlets (?)...you can try calling one of them to ask if they have them in stock.

I am in love with this dior purse, but I cannot find it anywhere and I don't know any identifying information about it beyond the fact that it's dior.

I've added the image of the bag. If you know anything about this purse or ideally where I could buy it please post...I'm a desperate woman! :yahoo:

Attachments

• dior.jpg
    dior.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 59
nope dior doesn't make it in yellow.

they do make it in a gorgeous white colour or in metallic gold, or a nice subtle shimmery pearl colour.

i'd highly advise against getting a fake, there's just a lot of nasty going-ons when it comes to a fake and the beauty about the gaucho is in it's design and distressed/aged look. that picture of the fake is just a really bad counterfeit and does no justice to a real gaucho and it's great design.