ISO 07 Juane/Marigold Twiggy, City, or Work

Hello Ladies

Im looking for an 07 Juane Twiggy, City or Work bbag that I can purchase at a reasonable price. I dont know what's going on but this bag continues to allude me. I wanted to bid on a twiggy in an ebay auction(25 day auction) that did not originally have a BIN option. Then one day I see that the auction is closed via BIN. This morning I made an offer on Bonanzle for one and the offer was rejected and the item was taken down. Whats up? No counteroffer? So please let me know if you see one for sale. I prefer a twiggy but if I can find a city or work at a good price I would be willing to compromise style for color.

Just spotted this on Ebay, great price.. not sure if its an '04 or an '07 marigold/juane,

i didn't really read the listing, just saw the colour and thought i should post here..

http://cgi.ebay.com/Used-Balenciaga-city-bag-mustard-yellow-Great-condition_W0QQitemZ280315625001QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_WH_Handbags?hash=item280315625001&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A10%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1308

Not sure if this is of any help to you, sorry if it isn't :smile:

just saw this one also..its an authentic juane city!