Isnt it funny that..............

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. now that I have my very first Mulberry on its way across the pond (row boat row!) I "think" I actually saw one in real life....
    My DH, son and I went to the big city today for an archery competition/show and as I was walking, I saw this bag with the distinctive brass oval....it was fairly large - I think it was a Bays - but as I do think I know my leather, I believe it was a fake! That was my first thought...yes, thats what a bays is supposed to look at, but its not real!
    Is that awful or what?

2. Maybe I should retract what I said..I DO know good leather when I see it in person, and the bag I saw didnt appear to BE leather....that being said, I have never seen a Mulberry in person, so I will wait and see what MY bays looks like.....
    :thinking:

3. Congratulations on your first Mulberry - I think I know which one you've got (as had my eye on one like this myself!!), and it will be gorgeous!!

Look forward to seeing the 'reveal' and modelling pics soon....