Isabel Marant hidden wedge sneaker

I just got the red white and blue pair from the IM store in soho, NYC. They only had this colorway left.. Also, on ebay, there are some fakes now so be careful.

I wish I live in NYC :smile:

In Spain its impossible to get a pair right now, besides I dont understand why I was told IM sneakers won't be produced.... SA must be wrong because I've already seen this :

highsnobette.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/IsabelMarangSpring2012-540x203.jpg

Isabel+Marant+sneaker+2012_1.jpg

Anybody know any possibility to get these?

fashionbombdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Isabel-Marant-Bekett-Sneake.jpg

or these

fashionbombdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Beyonce-Love-on-Top-isabel-marant-black-becket-sneakers.jpg

because I am obssesed!!!!

Cant see your pics. they are gonna be avaylable in february with the new collection. they arealllready taking preorders on Barneys web site.
But dont know all the colours.
Im gonna wayt for them to come on net-a-porter or mytheresa.

I wish I live in NYC :smile:

In Spain its impossible to get a pair right now, besides I dont understand why I was told IM sneakers won't be produced.... SA must be wrong because I've already seen this :

highsnobette.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/IsabelMarangSpring2012-540x203.jpg

Isabel+Marant+sneaker+2012_1.jpg

OOOOOHHHH I like that colorway! I saw one similar with brighter colors and didn't care for it!

^^try calling the IM soho NY boutique...when i got mine (in black, beige and marine/ecru) they had a bunch of colors and sizes left--you can also always check out new stock or be asked to be added to a waitlist so they will contact you when it arrives in your size :smile:

i've worked with random girls there, doesnt seem like they do just 1 SA to a client...they all seem to work together at least via email purchases haha

Can I ask you how the beketts are running? I can't try them on, so I would need to get the right size without trying them. Thanks!

^^try calling the IM soho NY boutique...when i got mine (in black, beige and marine/ecru) they had a bunch of colors and sizes left--you can also always check out new stock or be asked to be added to a waitlist so they will contact you when it arrives in your size :smile:

i've worked with random girls there, doesnt seem like they do just 1 SA to a client...they all seem to work together at least via email purchases haha

Can I ask you how the beketts are running? I can't try them on, so I would need to get the right size without trying them. Thanks!

sooo i got them in a 36 only cos thats the smallest size IM makes shoes in (sad for us small feeters)...and i wear extra thick socks and put in a thicker gel sole pad...but i would say it really only runs a half size small perhaps...