Isabel Marant hidden wedge sneaker

amacasa said:
still haven't used my newer 2012 sneakers..... so busy right now..

but navy/ cream and black betty have been my staple..

here is another older navy/ cream pic! thanks ladies for letting me share... keep the pics coming!

Very cute, love this simple look!

kiera00 said:
I just got my Bobby sneaker from Morgan Clare. I had no idea that these suckers were made in china!! I can't believe Isabel Marant crossed to the other side!!

I haven't really looked at my Beketts but I think this season Beketts are made in Portugal but previously made in China. Sad to hear this season's Bobby sneakers are still made in china. :/

I had an excellent experience with Morgan Clare this week ordering my Bobby's... Ask for Hannah:smile: I believe authenticity is not an issue as they have an elaborate Isabel Marant collection along with other notable designers JMHO :biggrin:

I second that. Hannah at Morgan Clare is the best!! :smile:

lil tote-Cheapest for me was Morgan Claire. Approx. $550 for the Bazils with no customs duty. Mytheresa was also quite a bit cheaper. Def. go international if you can!

Have been considering ordering from Morgan Clare, but am unsure as to whether I will be shocked by customs fees later on. I've heard that sometimes there is a delay in the collection which would make for a very unwelcome surprise. Can anyone shed some light on this for me? :sos:

amacasa said:
still haven't used my newer 2012 sneakers..... so busy right now..

but navy/ cream and black betty have been my staple..

here is another older navy/ cream pic! thanks ladies for letting me share... keep the pics coming!

Love the navy and cream Beketts! They look great with that pretty shade of light blue. Makes me think I need to incorporate more blue in my wardrobe.

I dont get taxed from either, just not sure which will arrive sooner....

Tough call...but I'm sure Barney's ships out quicker since they have them in stock right now. Looks like La Garconne is still waiting for their shipment to come in. You could choose express shipping from Barneys :graucho: and have those babies in your hot little hands by the end of the week. :P

Any idea where I can get bobby or Betty in black in Europe?
Thanks a mill

Ps the black leather dickers are in Brown Thomas in Dublin as are loads of the others including the bazil (sp?) and Betty and bobby. Just not in black. +35316056666. Kirsten is great.

I emailed first thing this a.m. and cancelled my Bazil pre-order with La Garçonne once I saw that Barney's had them instock. I am still waiting on the Anthracites though. I will do the same if I have to on those. I believe Barney's has a better return policy too.

And I'm tempted to order from them and cancel my La Garçonne pre-order...

Anyone know when La Garçonne is expected to ship? Sooooo impatient about these :P