Is zippy coin purse wallet the perfect size wallet ?

Those that have the zippy coin purse wallet... is that the perfect size for you or too small ?
I used to love the bigger size wallet... but recently love the small compact business card holder and compact wallets... like the zippy coin purse wallet.

So... I'm afraid that one day I will like a bigger wallet like a full size zippy.
BUT...... is the zippy coin purse wallet essentially the perfect size wallet ?

Those that have the zippy coin purse wallet... is that the perfect size for you or too small ?
I used to love the bigger size wallet... but recently love the small compact business card holder and compact wallets... like the zippy coin purse wallet.

So... I'm afraid that one day I will like a bigger wallet like a full size zippy.
BUT...... is the zippy coin purse wallet essentially the perfect size wallet ?
In my opinion the zcp is perfect. Holds plenty of cards and some cash. Some don’t like that cash has to be folded, but I don’t carry much cash so it doesn’t bother me. I’ve had mine for almost 2 years and it’s the only wallet I’ve used since I bought it. It still looks new.

Reactions: Havanese 28
I am a huge fan of the ZCP. It is the perfect wallet for me. I use it for my cash only (since I mostly use cash for small daily transactions). There is room for cards as well but I like to keep my cards separately in my cles/key pouches — this also makes downsizing to a smaller purse easier with the slim fit of the ZCP and cles. I know some people don’t like the ZCP because dollar bills have to be folded into half and might occasionally get caught in the zipper (I have never had this problem). Some people also prefer bigger wallets so they can keep everything in one place. I highly recommend it if you don’t want a huge wallet.

The ZCP is an amazing wallet!

I primarily use cards, but I love that I can contain cash and coins in it securely. It fits all the cards I need, which surprisingly adds up from insurance, coffee, and identification. And it’s so compact it fits in every bag I own.

It’s the best wallet ever!

Reactions: Havanese 28
For me, the ZCP is the perfect size. It fits in all my bags big and small and doesn’t take up a lot of space. I really only carry 4 cards ever and I rarely carry cash and never carry coins. I suppose it depends on what you consider to be essential.

It didn’t work out for me. I found it to be too bulky for my needs and at the same time found it did not hold all that much. I had purchased mine in Paris and really wanted it to work.

It’s the best there is! Does the job and it’s so compact. Mine holds everything that I used to carry in a big wallet in half the size. I couldn’t be happier about going for it.

I really love mine, definitely recommend it and I will never go back to a full sized wallet. It holds what I need and I love that it fits into both large and small handbags so no need to change wallets.

I love my ZCP for smaller bags, it’s cute and holds a fair amount. I still prefer my Clemence for larger bags though - mainly I don’t have to fold bills and it holds even more obviously. These are my main two wallets and I love and use them both depending how large a bag I have that day :smile:

Reactions: Mcmd11
I moved to a ZCP from full size/medium size wallets and would never go back. It is for me, the perfect wallet if you need to carry a wallet :smile:

I can fit a LOT in it (five credit cards, two debit cards, two ID cards, two insurance cards, Costco card, a card pass, couple bills, spare cheque (folded, obviously) and a few coins if I want though I tend to keep coins - and even cash - separate as I don’t carry it much. I am mostly card/Apple Wallet based. If you carry a lot of cash and hate folding it might not work for you. You can get compact wallets where you don’t have to fold cash - like Victorine - but I am not a fan of trifolds and such.

I love how compact it is (easy to switch between bags as I HATE switching wallets!) but how much it fits. It is cute, I adore zipping it open and closed. I can’t ever see going bigger again...even the ZCP is a bit much for me at times with Apple Wallet. I think in the future we will need less room for cards and such, not more.

Last edited:
Reactions: onlyk