Is VP or NP comfy?

I-shop

Aug 1, 2007
Hi, I'm planning to buy my first CL and it would be VP or NP, which one is more comfy? and is it can only be used for special occasion due to very high heels? i have wide and short feet..wear number 37.5 for sandal. do you think I should go half size up? sorry for asking you so many qs but there is no CL boutique near me..so can't try :crybaby:

Hi, the very prive and numero prives are my favorites. They come in different colors and textures (kid leather, patent leather, python, etc.) and are very versatile. They can be worn for both dressy and casual occasions. They are both comfortable because of the hidden platform. I do not find one more comfortable than the other because of the closed heel vs. sling. However, since I have medium-wide feet, the toebox is a bit snug and the heel is a bit loose in both of them. On sizing for you, I would recommend anywhere from a 37.5-38.5. If you cannot try them on before buying, I suggest buying more than one size and returning the one that does not fit. Good luck!

I have the VP in patent leather. I wear an 8US and I bought a 38.5, but the toe box is quite snug. My feet are average width. Think I would go with a 39 next time (1 full size larger than my US size).

I love the VP's and wear them as everyday shoes as well as for occasions. Some people don't like the slingback but I don't have a problem with my Architeks.

I love VP, I think they are comfy and pretty at the same time. One of the best ever shoes. I also have NP, which I love but I have always leaned towards non-slingback if I can because the feet move around less and I feel more secure.
I am a true size 6, I think, my payless, nine west and manolos are size 6. my Ferragamos are all 36B although maybe I should be a C width. My VP is size 36. So, it's true to size for me. My feet are a bit wider than normal but quite bony and with narrow heels. I have even have room to put airpillo half soles for extra comfort now.
I hope I have given some ideas about the fit.
Good luck!

i love both . . . for me, the NP is *slightly* more comfortable, i think b/c the elastic in the slingback allows it a bit more "give" if you're going to be out & about on your feet all day! i wore my beige fabric NPs last saturday to a rooftop BBQ, IMO they can be dressed up for going out or dressed down for daytime:

attachment.php
attachment.php

I don't have NP, only two VPs. I have small narrow feet, so I can't give advice on sizing, but I find that they are very comfy for the height. I wear them to work all the time. The only problem I have with them is that since they are so high they can be a pain to walk in and I have to walk slow.

i love both . . . for me, the NP is *slightly* more comfortable, i think b/c the elastic in the slingback allows it a bit more "give" if you're going to be out & about on your feet all day! i wore my beige fabric NPs last saturday to a rooftop BBQ, IMO they can be dressed up for going out or dressed down for daytime:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Wow. The new E/W goes great with the beige NPs. :tup:

I think VP's are very comfy- haven't gotten to try the NP yet.
I wear a US size 7. Wear 37 in Manolos, and in CL's (VP and Bruges)- wear 38.
My feet are slightly wider than average in the toe area, could even stand a little more room in the toe box on the 38 VP's, but once I break them in they should be perfect.

I have the black patent VPs and glitter NPs. They're both pretty comfy considering the height, like everyone says. I wear a US 7.5 and a 38 in both VP and NP. I think I prefer the VPs. I too like the closed heel over slingbacks. The first wear in the VPs was definitely painful (because of the patent), but they're nice and comfy now.

I have both VP's and NP's and I think both are very comfortable. I don't have "special occasions" to wear them to so for me they are everyday shoes. I found the VP's ran TTS for me but I sized up a 1/2 size for the NP's. My feet are pretty narrow though.

attachment.php
attachment.php

wow love your overall look..and it goes gorgeous with your Chanel. and love your NP

I don't have NP, only two VPs. I have small narrow feet, so I can't give advice on sizing, but I find that they are very comfy for the height. I wear them to work all the time. The only problem I have with them is that since they are so high they can be a pain to walk in and I have to walk slow.

that the thing I worry so much..pain to walk..maybe i should start walking with 100mm heels everyday..so buy CL will be worth it..hehehe

I--the VP and NPs are the least painful of all CLs for me. If you are looking for styles 100mm and under I can suggest the 70mm VP/NP and the Simple Pumps in 100mm, 85mm and 70mm which can be found at Barneys, Saks and NM. The boutiques probably have them too. These are the most favorite styles IMO!