is violet really here?

so i got a call today from my sa asking if i was interested in a purple brief with silver giant hardware. since she's not very *up* on the official names i grilled her a bit and she was adamant that it is indeed purple. i was under the impression that violet wasn't coming out for a while but i had her send it to me so we shall see!

Well of course I had to immediately call BalNY and Kim said that no, violet should not be in until - at the earliest - mid-July. At least, that's the current party line. ;)

Fiatflux, thanks for calling and checking. My heart leaped when I saw this thread since I didn't get a call yet from Balny. We'll have to wait patiently for another month. It's good for the wallet, but very hard to do.

My SA at Nordies and NM both asked if I wanted a Violine and then couldn't find it, LOL

I think the color is showing up on their order systems now and they don't know that it physically won't be in for weeks.

My SA at Nordies and NM both asked if I wanted a Violine and then couldn't find it, LOL

I think the color is showing up on their order systems now and they don't know that it physically won't be in for weeks.

A lot of SAs will look to see that a certain item has been ordered and then don't check to see which delivery time that color is suppose to arrive. I had that happen at Nordstrom too, so I looked at the book myself and pointed out that "violine" will not arrive until the second wave of shipments, which they have as starting on 7/15/07.

My SA at NM in Vegas mentioned the "Violine" as well. I didn't inquire further on it as it isn't a color I am contemplating for myself but he called it Violine/Brown....which seemed odd to me.