Is trevi really can go with casual? or anything?

my first LoVe! and Palermo was my 2nd :heart:

Trevi is definitely more 'feminine' but I've carried it around while wearing sweat pants and a hoodie, LOL. Go ahead, judge me for the way I dress but I'm carrying a purse more than $1500 :lol: but if you're casually dressed often, good choice on the Palermo. It seems more like your style! I like how you can also wear it cross body; a little tight, but it doesn't look so bad! And since you already have a hand bag (Speedy 35), it's nice to have a shoulder bag. (I find the Trevi strap too short and uncomfortable).

Attached is a picture in different outfits!

Thanks for sharing your ideas and pictures. She is so cute on you. Nice dresses!! :smile:

Trevi is one of my too-ing and fro-ing bags at the moment - I love how it looks but I keep debating it or getting distracted by other things.
Its definitely a little lady IMO but that doesn't mean it can't be worn with a casual style - I think it really depends on how you style it. But I would be careful about trying to change your style to fit the bag - if you're not comfortable in the girly girl vibe then you'll end up being uncomfortable when you carry it which would be a shame. That being said, I love changing my style according to my mood so if you are comfortable doing the same, the Trevi is a beauty and I'm sure you can make it work.

Thanks for the suggestions. Em! So hard to choose from either one of them (sac plat and trevi). I'm think I should put some effort to change my style often, so it wouldn't be too boring, everyday the same.

I am trying hard to save up and see whether I could get both of them. No more debating....:P hated it when there are so many things catching my eyes. ;)

the trevi to me is more dressy casual than straight up casual. it was one of the bags that i considered when i was lv shopping this summer. the trevi is a beautiful bag, but i just wasn't 100% sold on it. i ended up getting the encre speedy instead mainly since i didn't think the ebene looked as good on me as did the encre :biggrin: also the idylle speedy is a lot lighter!

what about something like the speedy b in mono? it'll give you some versatility having the longer strap and there are several different sizes so you can pick the one that suits you the best. that seems more casual than the trevi IMO.

Thank you for you suggestion. I have thought of re-buy speedy B. 40, bought one this year june, the handler's leathers were peeling after 2months. I returned it and lost confident on this style of bag. Then, I replaced her to mono artsy. And bought ferragamo sofia as for crossbody wear.

What do you think about sac plat?

Thank you for you suggestion. I have thought of re-buy speedy B. 40, bought one this year june, the handler's leathers were peeling after 2months. I returned it and lost confident on this style of bag. Then, I replaced her to mono artsy. And bought ferragamo sofia as for crossbody wear.

What do you think about sac plat?

Hmmm i haven't seen the sac plat IRL yet, so i cannot speak to that one. I will be going to lv on monday and will take a look at one if they have it in stock :smile:

I am new to LV. I really like Trevi. But to me it does look more formal. But I am dressy so I would wear it with jeans. My LV collection so far: Damier Sistina, Damier pocket organizer. I got the Eva clutch Mono and a small wallet Mono to go with it.