Is TPF therapy for your Life and LV addiction?

LoveOfBagz

Jan 7, 2011
I find myself on this forum often, especially when I'm stressed out or craving a new bag. I can ask questions and make comments without being judged. Most people in my life would never understand such things and certainly not my obsession over LV. I can be me here. Anyone else feel this way?

i think that is why we all love this forum, i ask SOOOO many questions because I'm so indecisive and not well learned when it comes to picking classic pieces, so thankfully this forum exists because we can indulge shallowly and not be judged like we prob would be if we talked about these things with our co workers or friends!

I'm on here almost every day, maybe every other day. When I need to go on a ban though I tend to go MIA... but consequently I've missed out on so many awesome LE stuff.

tPF is not therapy - it is the fuel of the addiction!! :lol:

I would live in ignorant bliss of all the beautiful new LVs if it wasn't for the purse forum, now I want, want, want....

But I still love it! :heart:

I find that I am considerably more obsessive about the acquisition of new LV when I visit tPF! When I go a few days or a week without visiting, I don't think so much about LV, other than enjoying what I already have! I've been here quite a lot in the last couple days though, and now I'm craving big time! Very dangerous!

I am on here a lot, I love seeing what everyone buys and their thoughts and reviews on things I am thinking about getting. It is fun and dangerous too. Luckily I leave my credit card/debit card at home a lot then I can't indulge!

Guilty.....I'm on it everyday. Need to get an update of the price increase and what new bags are out. Everyone here are so helpful and understands on another. I was not aware of the price increase last year in February and waited to buy my DA Speedy 30 until summer. Glad I didn't because I saved $75.

to me, tpf is a very useful resource about handbags and i have defintely learned ALOT in regards to how to buy, what to expect, what i should be getting and also about the quality (eg. if something was not perfect to exchange or return it)

there are many many many things i have learned from this forum and also love all the useful help from it.

i also love all the reveals from everyone!

and plus we all love bags here!!! :graucho::graucho::graucho:

and its nice to see people from all around the world and their love and appreciation for luxury goods....:yes::tup: