Is this weird?

I hope I didn't offend anyone with my petite comment. Reading back through this I feel bad like I said something wrong. (I apologize if I did) I am 5'7" and 135lbs and for some reason think I always look way too big for small bags. My Eva is borderline too small for me and I skipped the Empreinte Speedy 25 that I was going to buy because I thought it looked way too small for my frame. So I was moreso thinking of myself as being too tall to be able to pull off a mini pochette as a crossbody and thinking that it would be super cute on someone short/petite.

But that pic (even upside down) on you theweimsmom, is super cute. And I am not much taller then you. I might have to try out my Eva strap on a mini pochette once I replace the one I had to return due to a defect.
i don't think anyone would be offended!!! i myself made the comment about not being petite because.... well i'm not!!!:graucho:.. everyone's opinion is always great...that's how we all learn on the tpf!!!;)

Oh heavens no offense here! I know a lot of people have mentioned that the Eva strap is too long for them. Since I am on the average to taller side, I always wanted people to know my height so they don't think I am shorter or petit and wonder if the strap always hit people at the hip.

Oh heavens no offense here! I know a lot of people have mentioned that the Eva strap is too long for them. Since I am on the average to taller side, I always wanted people to know my height so they don't think I am shorter or petit and wonder if the strap always hit people at the hip.

OK good. :smile:

And I LOVE the length of the Eva straight. It's actually long enough for me!