Is this too much Totally?

If you love the bag and it works for you, nothing wrong with getting it in both!! I would get all my favorites in every color/pattern if I could afford to! lol

I hadn't heard the Totally was being discontinued…anyone have a picture of the replacement?

I really love the Totally. I have the mono Totally pm and am just about to buy the mono Totally MM for travel before its discontinued. So no, I don't think you have too much Totally! It's a GREAT bag!

I think they look completely different anyway due to being mono and damier so if you love the style and will get joy from using them I would keep them both - they're both lovely bags.

If you love the bag and it works for you, nothing wrong with getting it in both!! I would get all my favorites in every color/pattern if I could afford to! lol

I hadn't heard the Totally was being discontinued…anyone have a picture of the replacement?

Thank you JBS1974! If I find the picture of the replacement, I'll post it.:smile:

If you love the style and enjoy both bags they are a good investment. I had my first monogram Noe for over 23 years (and it still was in excellent condition). I then gave it to my best friend and bought a Azur Noe. I also bought a petite Noe and wear both bags weekly. While I have had many other LV and different designer bags the Noe seems to be my go to bags. If I need a smaller bag I use my watercolor Papllion.

To me having bags for so many years and still getting enjoyment out of them prove they were worth buying.