Is this real or fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't my bag nor am I buying it LOL

Saw this bag at work and am wondering if this is real.

Interesting... :thinking: i love to hear the backstory behind this... care to share? :P

The photo is blurry, its hard to see. The angle is also not the greatest.

The only thing i can comfortably tell you is that it seems like its the Louis Vuitton Monogram Macassar Bass MM from the mens collection.

Wobble987 said:
Interesting... :thinking: i love to hear the backstory behind this... care to share? :P

The photo is blurry, its hard to see. The angle is also not the greatest.

The only thing i can comfortably tell you is that it seems like its the Louis Vuitton Monogram Macassar Bass MM from the mens collection.

Hmm interesting. I'd never seen a bag with a thick black strap like that. I'm gonna do some research.

There's no backstory. Saw the bag, was curious. There's really no hidden secret or ulterior motive.

Calvin7592 said:
LV Makes a line called "Macassar" that has Monogram canvas with black leather. I do not know if it's real or not based on the picture, but it is a real style.

Thanks so much. I usually don't assume people's bags are fake, so I'm gonna try and find the style tonight.

Now that I got the answer to my question, I've contacted a moderator to delete the image because it is not my property. However, I still have the picture so I'm going to do a little more research into the style of the bag. Thanks so much for all your help guys. The case on this is :closed:

Status
Not open for further replies.