Is this one good everyday purse?

zenspiritxx

Jun 19, 2019
I've been looking for a classic black purse yet that stands out, isn't too small and can wear it everyday, to work, etc. I was thinking of this one, it looks cute to me. It fits my price range, there's one on poshmark less than $200. I'm kind of worried about it having no zipper though, and being so open. What do you guys think? Anyone have any suggestions for something similar? What I liked about this one is the pop of pink that I can't find in other purses but the no zipper thing is slightly discouraging.
9866699e-23c6-4ea0-b29c-f80fcfb2dfec.jpeg
5b69ca18-03e0-4816-b97a-6335f8416872.jpeg

Last edited:
While I do like this bag, I agree with your point about the bag having no zipper or any other closure. If you use public transport or live in a big city, I wouldn't recommend an open bag like this. But, I know a lot of people don't have an issue with this, so it really depends on how you feel about the security of your items.

If you live in an area that has snow during winter months, this bag will be a no-go during that period, unfortunately.

Tory Burch bags are generally known to be good quality and they're really good value for money, in my opinion.

I also have an issue with the open top - unless it has a large inside zip compartment that will fit your wallet.
I don't really like that the handles stay up and stiff when not in use.

I have this in the big tote version and it has a zippered compartment in the middle. if this also has that, then at least you can secure some valuables that you carry
I have a tote that has a very large zip compartment across the center. It holds a wallet plus more. so if it's like that, then the open compartments are fine IMO.

Love this bag. I used to have a problem with no zipper either but now with large totes, I just use several large zipper pouches to organize everything and keep things secure. It would be tough for someone to reach in an pull out a large pouch without you knowing. Or I put a large light scarf on top of everything to keep things secure and out of view. Please let us know what you went with.