Is this normal? Speedy B 25

MS.DIAZ

O.G.
Jul 28, 2008
Hi I recently purchased the speedy b 25 for my birthday and I wanted to know if it was normal that the zipper didn't go all the way to the end and I can see a bit of the red interior? I attached pictures, since I haven't seen any other people talking about that issue. Do I take it back or is this a regular thing?

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_90361.jpg
    IMG_90361.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_90311.jpg
    IMG_90311.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 320
Some Speedies have this little gap next to the end of the zipper. I don't remember if mine have this or not, but I've definitely seen people complain about this. It wouldn't bother me at all, but if it bothers you, take it back to the store. You'll probably be able to find one without this gap.

It's perfectly normal. I've seen some youtube videos about Speedy B showing much wider gaps at the end of the zipper than yours. It's just a matter of craftsmanship, it shouldn't in any way affect the performance of the bag. Just enjoy your bag and if it bothers you too much - exchange it for one that doesn't have that issue. Just keep in mind that no bag is ever truly perfect if you look close enough! :P