Is this Messenger bag real or a fake??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi y all!!
I was given this bag as a gift from my brother.. he said he got it from a second hand store in Paris and has almost no use.

I wanted to know if it is a copy or the real thing... actually it does look authentic.,. I mean the fabric is really really good.. I've never seen a copy like this. I thought it was real until I went to a LV store and saw the same model but with different magnetic buttons. Mines are round, the ones in the store were squared. Furthermore, my bag is beige, or light green, and at the store they only had it in Black and in "Earth".

I took some pictures, so that you experts can tell me what I am dealing with here. The colors are totally off in this photo, due to the flash. So is the surface of the bag, not as run down as you may appreciate.

Thanks, I look forward to reading your comments!!!!

lv01ph8.jpg

lv02zl6.jpg

lv06ol9.jpg

lv05ql7.jpg

lv04vd4.jpg

lv07ao3.jpg

lv08rz5.jpg

The Messager is FAKE. The trademark heat stamp font [Louis Vuitton Paris made in France], leather, and font on strap are all off.

For future reference, please post all authenticity questions in the "Authenticate This Louis Vuitton" Sticky under the "Louis Vuitton Shopping Section". Thanks! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.