Is this keepall seasonal?

Annefleur

Jan 9, 2015
Hi everyone,
I am trying to decide between a few bags, one of which is a keepall 50 in monogram canvas with red leather. If I remember correctly this bag has been around for more than a few months and maybe even a year. So I was wondering if it it a seasonal bag, and if so should I run to the store to buy it. It says that it is sold out online, but to be fair many pieces that are sold out online are in their permanent collection. There is currently one available in a nearby store, so basically I want to know if I should buy it now or if I have some time to think it over. Screenshot 2020-08-07 at 21.12.47.png

Reactions: doni
Can't help you with the question wether this is seasonal or not. But I have not seen it before and I like it. Kinda cool and flashy! So thank you for bringing it up! :smile:

Kind regards,
Oliver

Hi everyone,
I am trying to decide between a few bags, one of which is a keepall 50 in monogram canvas with red leather. If I remember correctly this bag has been around for more than a few months and maybe even a year. So I was wondering if it it a seasonal bag, and if so should I run to the store to buy it. It says that it is sold out online, but to be fair many pieces that are sold out online are in their permanent collection. There is currently one available in a nearby store, so basically I want to know if I should buy it now or if I have some time to think it over. View attachment 4812620

I do not believe that this bag combo is seasonal because I have seen it in my local boutique for at least a year. Reason I remember this is because I was between this and a backpack for my son and the SA said that the keepall is usually always in stock. I will say this if you have a chance to see it in person I would suggest that. I felt that the red just did not look the same quality as the black handles or even as the vachetta. For some reason it looked very plastic like to me. Hope this helps

Not sure if it's seasonal but I agree with others that this bag has been around for well over a year - two at least. I considered this when I bought my Keepall's about 18 months ago. This is my favorite combo and the red is stunning IRL. I went with Monogram Eclipse only because I wanted a 45 & 55, not a 50. But I would have much preferred this combo in a 45 & 55.

I own this keepall and use it often! Or, well, I used to..
I don't think it is seasonal, but am not sure. I bought mine 2 summers ago if that helps! If you do like it, and are able to buy it, go ahead! Why wait?!:biggrin: