Is This Bag Inspired By Another?

tonij2000

Luvs Leather
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
My daughter sent me this cell phone pic from WalMart. She wants a bag like this for her bday next month but I have no idea what bag inspired it if any. It definitely has to be black leather w gold or bronze hw. All suggestions greatly appreciated, TIA!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Walmart.jpg
    Walmart.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 148
Cute shape and I like the chain... I can't think of anything off of the top of my head that it reminds me of, though...the big box stores are incredibly adept at doing "inspired by" designs, though. I have even seen Bayswater wanna-bes in Target lately!

i don't know what it's inspired by, but coach has a few bags right now that have a chain across the front of the bag like that- they don't look just like the one pictured, but they're nice bags.

Perlina used to have bags like that, framed satchels with gold chains, 4-5 years ago. I'm not sure if you have an Annie Sez store in your state - that's where I found them before, plus a few similar ones.

At first I thought Juicy, because my niece has handbags with chains in front, but I don't think Juicy would be that in-your-face.

Perhaps Betsy Johnson . . . which I sometimes see at BBorS (Avelle). Let me muse on it . . .

:heart: