Is This Bag Inspired By Another?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My daughter sent me this cell phone pic from WalMart. She wants a bag like this for her bday next month but I have no idea what bag inspired it if any. It definitely has to be black leather w gold or bronze hw. All suggestions greatly appreciated, TIA!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Any suggestions or recs for a similar bag?

3. I have no idea, but it's cute!

4. Sorry, I can't figure it out.

5. Cute shape and I like the chain... I can't think of anything off of the top of my head that it reminds me of, though...the big box stores are incredibly adept at doing "inspired by" designs, though. I have even seen Bayswater wanna-bes in Target lately!

6. Thanks ladies, I'm getting her a nice black bag for her bday and am hoping to find something that resembles this one since I know she likes it.

7. I can't think of what it would be inspired by either. I would maybe check out some Marc Jacobs. It is a cute bag though.

8. i don't know what it's inspired by, but coach has a few bags right now that have a chain across the front of the bag like that- they don't look just like the one pictured, but they're nice bags.

9. #9 Feb 22, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
    It kind of reminds me of a couple of Guccis, only with a chain.

10. Perlina used to have bags like that, framed satchels with gold chains, 4-5 years ago. I'm not sure if you have an Annie Sez store in your state - that's where I found them before, plus a few similar ones.

11. At first I thought Juicy, because my niece has handbags with chains in front, but I don't think Juicy would be that in-your-face.

Perhaps Betsy Johnson . . . which I sometimes see at BBorS (Avelle). Let me muse on it . . .

:heart:

12. Thanks for the responses ladies! I'll check out some MJ, Betsey Johnson, Coach and Gucci.

13. Nope but I've seen Perlina bags on line somewhere I think...

14. WoW! That's a great sales price for lambskin! My daughter needs a bit of gold hw though.