Is this bad? making V-Day gift list when X-mas is still on count down? ^^;

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wow, w/all the lovely pix and wonderful info everyone has posted, i can't help myself but to start making a list of Valentine Day's gift already! I know it's bad especially when X-mas is still on the count down, but just wondering how many of TPFers are like me? List them!
    • :heart: coin purse
    • New LV key chain
    • Candy Apple Red Vernis-haven't decide yet.....
    • Reserve for the unheard/unseen LV....:P
    some how i find myself is leaning toward small leather goods more than actual handbag it self(Azur speedy, gold pap, +S&G pochette in 5 weeks sure quench my handbag thirst:shame: ), but i am sure my bank account will thank me for shifting attention:rolleyes:

2. lol. Not at all. I update my list about every month. :P

3. haha, thank you John! W/every post in the thread, i can feel less guilt for the list.....or add more goodies to the list?:graucho:

4. my wish list keep increasing everyday...=P

5. nope, not weird or bad at all... Especially when some stores have already started putting out Valentines candy!!! I was at a drug store today and I was like WTF?!?!

6. :yes: yup, was at Target today when wrapping paper run out, and all of sudden i see V-Day items on shelf already!:wtf: Wait a minute, does it make me think at normal paste for the list?:rolleyes: <---will find ANY excuse to make what i want sounds legit:supacool:

7. haha.. same here

8. We don't celebrate christmas so I have been focused on the s/s 07 items ...I have reserved the violet LVOE tote and the :heart: purse ... I hope they come really, really, REALLY soon...so exciting .. I love when each new season arrives:yahoo:

9. Really quite normal actually. If I don't get anything for Christmas because of family and friends. Then my christmas comes at valentine's day starting with little tidbit of new items for the coming year.

10. Ohhhhh I forgot about V Day! Not too early at all. I was thinking ahead to my birthday which is in July...but February sounds so much nicer!

11. LOL..Not bad at all, I call being organized

12. yes, but its so bad its good!

13. Mine is already made, too. :blush: Although we don't do that much for v-day so it's definitely not as big as my Christmas list.

14. LOL nope!! Already have my Vday list going!!

15. I call it planning for the future.. I have all ready told my husband what he does not get me LV wise get me for valentines day.. LOL..