Is this authentic?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Darn can't access the link!

2. I think it looks okay; is there anything in particular that is making you doubt the bag?

3. What makes me doubt the bag is the current auction price...though I know the reserve is not yet met.

4. It seems good to me. She is a MPRS.

5. this is not directed towards you, but just a quote because you brought it up...

sometimes people think a bag is fake because the price is so low, but what i've seen/experienced, is that selling at a lower price reduces fees, and if a bag is hot, it's going to sell for what it's worth. so don't let low prices/bids make you think a bag is fake. make sure you look at the length of the listing (ex...an authentic $1200 bag on day 1 at $200)

6. Here in Germany all bags start with 1€ and they all go up to a pretty high level. That wouldn't make me wonder.

7. Yes she's a very reputable seller. V

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice