Is this a HG bag?

StylishFarmer

Aug 17, 2011
Hi ladies,

I found a mint condition 14 series maxi classic flap in caviar leather, single flap available here in Australia. Price is $3900. The price for a new maxi from the boutique is $6400. I've read quite a few posts stating that the single flap is lighter in weight and the older caviar leather is of better quality than the current caviar leather.
It has the authenticity card and dust bag.

There is also a BNWT, dust bag, box etc also available. Same bag as above but it's just over $5000. This bag is in the USA, so bringing it into Australia it is subject to customs tax which pretty much makes it the same price as a bag bought from the boutique today.

So, advice needed, which one would you choose?

Last edited:
I don't really care for the BNWT sometimes. Just make sure you have it authenticated before buying. Sometime if it's too good to be true, it really is.

And the single flap is really much lighter than the new double flap. :smile: You'll love it if you get to try one. ;)

i think if the customs fee is going to make it the same price as the new one from the boutique i would get the one from the boutique
and than you get instant gratification! no waiting!