Is this a good deal?

glambagmissy

Jun 22, 2008
Hello all

I would like to get your views on this - potentially my first YSL bag (yippee), but not sure if it is a good deal or not, or if it is a recent style at all...

It's a YSL doctor's bag in coffee (gorgeous smooth dark brown leather) with three zips and a satin lining. It's quite structured. I got it for about £700 (approx $1100) brand new - is that a good deal or not? Not sure whether to keep or not (have the option to return) - it's the right colour (I'm looking for a chocolate brown bag) but not sure if it's funky or interesting enough...

Picture (small) is attached, hope you can access it.

Views and comments appreciated!

Thanks

Attachments

• 223420_1.jpg
    223420_1.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 115
Welcome to YSL. This was called the "32" bag, and you can see more pics and get some details, including some prices, in the Reference Library thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/ysl-reference-library/post-pics-of-ysl-32-bags-here-369347.html

I think the 32 bag came out in 2008 and the regular leather version retailed around $1895-1995 USD. I always admired this bag, even though it wasn't that well known, because I gravitate toward hand-held structured satchels and I loved the inner compartments. You got a pretty good deal on yours, but of course if you don't see it working for you and your lifestyle there are other choices out there.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hello

A question: do you think this bag is OK for everyday/casual use too? It's perfect for work but I'm looking for an all-rounder bag...

Is there a forum for that as well (I'm sure there is!)

Thanks