Is this a cute bag?

Is this a cute bag?

• Cute!!! Buy it!

• UGLY!!! Eww!

• It is okay..not worth the price

Results are only viewable after voting.

RudeGal

Dec 23, 2006
I saw this bag and I was just wondering what you guys think about it.

Cole Haan Lt. Brown Suede Hobo
Size: 16" Wide (at base) X 10" High X 5" Deep
Drop: 10"
Flap closure with magnetic snap and decorative metal hardware
Interior zipper pocket, patch pocket, and cell phone pocket with snap closure

I have the oppurtunity to grab this for 55 bucks. Is this a good price? How is Cole Haan's bags? I have never had one before since I am mostly a Coach, Juicy and Marc Jacobs girl, but I want to branch out and try new things. What do you think?

It's a great price but I think you should keep looking for a bag you really love. I have soooo many bags that I got on sale and they inevitably end up in the back of the closet gathering dust.

Don't buy it just to buy it -- it's a step down from the designers you normally buy...

I agree that you shouldnt buy it 'just because you can'. I like cole haan too but this one is a bit dull.

However...i certainly dont agree that its a 'step down'! I dont think Coach is waaaay ahead of Cole Haan. Besides, you should buy a bag, because you love it, and not because its a certain 'class' IMO

I'm not to fond of it. Also, like the others say, don't buy it just cuz it's a great deal if you don't really like it. It'll end up just sitting in your closet. On the other hand, if you like it, go for it.!

It looks really mature - and I would assume you are in your 20's/30's - and you are too young for that style...
I am sure there are lots more to choose from for $55 - I am sure passerby can give you at least 10 links of awesome bags for that price!
Cole Haan is a good brand - but not that particular bag - just save it for something else!