Is there is botched surgery stories about EU dental clinic?

Noora96

Oct 27, 2020
Hello every one
I'm planning to do double jaw surgery and genioplasty at EU dental clinic it is the top clinic on my list.. did any one here have an experience with them or at least advise me to not go to them ,heard that they did not do a good job, botched surgery, bad after surgery care
I'm going alone and I'm really scared I'm 25 years old and I'm scared if they left me with disfigured face lol.
I've searched a lot and really tired and didn't find a lot of reviews on them on realself
I'll thankful for your answers

I’m not sure if eu dental is the best place to proceed two-jaw but you should definitely visit some other places, like tfd, banobgi or regen. I’ve seen some jaw dropping results for regen’s dr.Oh, got consultation with him myself. most probably will proceed there

Reactions: Noora96
I’m not sure if eu dental is the best place to proceed two-jaw but you should definitely visit some other places, like tfd, banobgi or regen. I’ve seen some jaw dropping results for regen’s dr.Oh, got consultation with him myself. most probably will proceed there
I read a post of girl here had double jaw surgery with dr Oh from Regan and he push her lower jaw back too much that effect her breathing she said she was diagnosed by anathor doctor of having severe sleep apnea and her oxygen level was 70 she need a machine to breathe at night and dr oh shave her mandible too much she only want a mini V line but when she woke up from the surgery he told her that he did a full v line and he traumatized her nerve and salivary gland so I put Regan on my black list I know that every surgeon could make mistake what I hated about this clinic that they didn't take the responsibility of their mistake and she messaged them to have her surgery report to do a second surgery in anathor clinic but they don't even bother their self and they didn't give her what she ask nor compensate for her damages and I also read anathor story on real self from patient 47 years old had same experience with dr Oh.. please be careful and make your research before going to him

Dr oh he’s a plastic surgeon Not a maxillofacial surgeon!!
I went to EU and Dr Kim is very experienced he used to work at ID hospital and now has his own clinic, I feel they are safe and do some great surgeries

Yes I had two jaw and revision mini v line In August after a lot of research and consultations, I am happy with my result It’s much more symmetrical, I do have some sagging but I had chin surgery before and with having two jaw I expected some sagging this time so I need to have a mini facelift or laser tightening under my chin. I don’t want to disclose exact price but it was under 21kusd I negotiated a bit of discount you can also get ten percent discount for paying cash, I think that’s all clinics

Last edited:
Oh may i kindly ask what surgery have you done with EU I'm so interested with them and dr kim... are you satisfied with your result ?and how much did you pay?
I liked Dr Kim but if you are going for consultations then do see Dr Yoon at Everm it’s literally next door to EU but he’s got most experience than a lot of maxillofacial surgeons and it’s good to get someone else’s opinion, they were more pricier but if that wasn’t an issue I felt comfortable with having surgery there too, IMO both are great

Last edited:
Reactions: lattegirlxo
hi, I'm planning on doing vline and genio/chin implant so I've also been doing research and i just want to caution you about these three clinics mentioned. banobagi had a death in 2020, tfd has multiple botched cases and regen's dr. oh has also botched many cases.

from what I've seen so far (and don't trust me on this completely, I still have a lot more digging to do, reading through people's reviews on this forum) eu and everm are the better choices.

hi, I'm planning on doing vline and genio/chin implant so I've also been doing research and i just want to caution you about these three clinics mentioned. banobagi had a death in 2020, tfd has multiple botched cases and regen's dr. oh has also botched many cases.

from what I've seen so far (and don't trust me on this completely, I still have a lot more digging to do, reading through people's reviews on this forum) eu and everm are the better choices.

Do you know if everm has an english instagram or a whatsapp? I don't see an english homepage but I really want to get in contact with them.

Hi may i ask if your done with DJS and what clinic do you go! Thanks i need help badly

noo sorry :sad: i go on their website on my desktop and using google chrome i can translate some words but not everything. i hear they have English in house staff
i think they do ! the girls at the reception speak very very good english actually !
i reached out to them on whatsapp before i traveled to korea but i think they use kakao talk more !

Yes I had two jaw and revision mini v line In August after a lot of research and consultations, I am happy with my result It’s much more symmetrical, I do have some sagging but I had chin surgery before and with having two jaw I expected some sagging this time so I need to have a mini facelift or laser tightening under my chin. I don’t want to disclose exact price but it was under 21kusd I negotiated a bit of discount you can also get ten percent discount for paying cash, I think that’s all clinics
Hey, how are your results now?