Is there going to be a Nikki in Marine?

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
I remember seeing a photo of this bag in the spring 08 feature/interview with the showroom photo's, but I haven't seen any on line yet. Does anyone know when they're coming out? I love the color! Thanks in advance!:flowers:

Not sure, but you could always try contacting either RM directly or some of the stores that are known to carry many RM styles and ask (like Luna Boston, Label360, JC Madison, etc)? Hopefully preorder, perhaps? Good luck!

I'm in love with the Ocean Nikki, but I've heard conflicting stories. I e-mailed Luna Boston, label360, and Delcina regarding some new styles coming out. Although I can't remember which boutique said what, I can recall that one said the Ocean Nikki would be out late Feb/early March and another one told me that this style/color was cancelled.

If anyone knows anything different, please let me know.

I think I remember someone at Luna Boston saying they would bet getting the Nikki in Ocean -- I think maybe in March but you could call to ask.

I think so also. I somewhat recall talking to Sara at Luna Boston, who told me that the Steady, the Nikki, and the MA/MAM with gold crackle would be coming out in the Ocean color.