is there anything out there that acctually slows the patina! (that u dont work 4!!!)

naughtymanolo

FYI I am a guy
O.G.
Apr 20, 2006
i have a new pet peeve its called patina! does anyone know how to acctally slow it down (or even stop) with a product!!! i wish i could have virgin patina forever and in 10 years when i decide im ready it instantly turns to honey, sorry about all these posts about products im getting my 1st bag in 2 months and im preparing!!! (so so so excited!! :greengrin:smile:

blackbutterfly said:
not using the bag and leaving it in the dustbag for 10 years...

really there's nothing you can do. air, sun, oils from your skin all contribute to the patina. it's inevitable.

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
That's just what I have done with my Ellipse PM! I have had it for about 8 years and used it 3 times. It sits in my purse cabinet covered up. But guess what? It still has patina! The leather has aged wonderfully. I recently treated it with Apple Guard Leather Conditioner and then with the Spray. It looks fab! No matter if you leave it covered up for ten years, the air will still get to it!

hmmmm- you would like the French Co. bags! There really isn't a way to stop it, but the Damier lline doesn't patina (or taiga, or utah, epi, etc.) But don't worry- I also used to hate patina, but now I think it's gorgeous!