Is there any way to....

larnette

Organized Chaos
Nov 20, 2006
Check ebay for all countries at once??? I always check ebay-US, ebay-Canada, ebay-Aus, etc...separately....but, does anyone know how to hit 'em all up in one swoop??? :graucho:

On the left side there is a menu where you can check different things to narrow or expand your search...

Like "completed listings", "worldwide", etc... Worldwide doesn't pull up all of the listings though?? I know because I see a ton of things in the authenticate this section, that are never pulled up in my searches of "balenciaga"...:confused1:

On the left side there is a menu where you can check different things to narrow or expand your search...

Like "completed listings", "worldwide", etc... Worldwide doesn't pull up all of the listings though?? I know because I see a ton of things in the authenticate this section, that are never pulled up in my searches of "balenciaga"...:confused1:

I know...I spaced when I read your response...:shrugs: I have done the 'worldwide' search, but have found the same as you...not everything seems to come up...:cursing:

I know...I spaced when I read your response...:shrugs: I have done the 'worldwide' search, but have found the same as you...not everything seems to come up...:cursing:

Advanced search worlwide will put up only all the listings of sellers willing to ship to your country not the other ones!!!
To find the other ones (it's worth it because some sellers after asking are willing to ship ww )you need to check country by country!

Hope that helps!

I think that when you put 'Advanced Search' - then you write in 'Enter keyword....': blaneciaga*
and below you see 'location' - you search:
Items located in ..... 'Any Country/Region'
. . . you will get ALL balenciaga Items worldwide :yes: :s !!?

Good luck :love: