Is there any way to contact winning bidder of an auction?

See my signature -- I made it because I got tired of all the people being scammed.

Nyria,

You mention protecting buyers by not going off ebay. What about sellers? A lot of people on Bonanzle seem to want to trade. Your thoughts, please. Are you just risking it?

I've done it..twice in fact but kind of held my breath.

Hope I'm not hijacking the thread. THX

See my signature -- I made it because I got tired of all the people being scammed.

Nyria,

You mention protecting buyers by not going off ebay. What about sellers? A lot of people on Bonanzle seem to want to trade. Your thoughts, please. Are you just risking it?

I don't do much on Bonanzle (just bought once) so I am not sure about the trading. I personally wouldn't do it -- if they send you a fake and you send real - what sort of recourse would you have? Probably none =(

Nyria,

I've heard about this trading on bonanzle, but I don't trust it. Unless you have a unassociated 3rd party intercepting from both sides to verify and then sending it on to opposite person, there is no guarantee you aren't getting a box of books.