Is there any love still for Carly?

I am new to TPF, but I have read TPF for the past few days and learned so much from you all. I thought this was the perfect thread to jump into because in 2009 Carly was the first purse that I asked my husband for, it is the one I fell in love with and started my obsession, he bought that one and the Heritage stripe zip around wallet to go with it. I have bought six more myself, however, I bought two of those six for my daughter. In our purchases there must be a matching wallet, we love Coach and will be buying it for years to come. Here is my Carly Carry All:

p.s. Love her.

I'm new too. Very cool place to snoop around and learn something new. I love all the pictures too! Thanks for sharing and welcome (not sure if a newbie can welcome a newbie, but I just did).

I love the Carly handbag and I bought all of them off of ebay. The purple is my favorite.:graucho:

Wow, now that is some real Carly love! Can I just say that I smiled the biggest cheese eating grin when I saw this picture :biggrin:. I'm kind of weirdly into only silver hardware so it narrows my choices. I noticed one day that I was wearing all white gold and silver jewelry with a bag with gold hardware. It was like mixing white and yellow gold rings? Anyway, I sold all the gold and rebooted my collection with silver. Yeah...I admitted that it was weird already :whistle:.

My first was the leather chili

Bought from square one fp store. Drove thru crazy traffic to get there..
Bought the cherry fob to go with
( can't to find any pics on my phone)

Then I bought her in khaki/grape siggy

A large in chocolate brown siggy

Sold those and years later bought a
Khaki /brown .... Siggy

Sold that when katarina came out.

Like everyone else the slip issue drive me crazy..otherwise I loved the bag.
The leather was too heavy for me so I didn't wear it often.. Had I know when I bought it I would have got the khaki/beet

My Carly will always be my go to girl, she makes me smile when I look at her, DH bought her for me, and my fave colors or browns, she is just a beauty to me. I put her away for a few months to carry my other girls but I always go back to Carly. If you are thinking of getting one, I totally recommend it.

Traci