Is there a such thing... (covering greys)

Thank you. It seems like ION is a really good brand for colors.
I can’t wait for Sally to reopen.:smile:
You’re welcome! Yeah you need to look at the swatches, it helps you choose your color. I wouldn’t recommend buying your first time from online.

I’ve used it on my mom and aunt during this time and it has been great.

Reactions: limom
I definitely do not know what I’m doing... I better not mess with it :lol:
It’s really not difficult at all and trust I have do not have a cosmetology background but can certainly do somethings hair wise. I’ve learned what I know from my aunt and mom asking me to do certain things when they didn’t have time or couldn’t get a hair appointment but I certainly understand your apprehension. You just have to take your time and read the instructions thoroughly. The sales associates at Sally’s should also be able to guide you. My family don’t like to use the touch up sprays and stuff because they rub off on things and your hands. Good luck to you!

I have thick strong hair. I would only do the roots, not the ends. Didn't have any damage.
That’s good. I wasn’t so lucky one time with dying my hair a long time ago. I have thick strong hair too but that time it told me it has its limits and don’t abuse it. I learned that time :lol: and after cutting the damage I swore I wouldn’t use permanent color anymore and just stick with the color God gave me lol.

That’s good. I wasn’t so lucky one time with dying my hair a long time ago. I have thick strong hair too but that time it told me it has its limits and don’t abuse it. I learned that time :lol: and after cutting the damage I swore I wouldn’t use permanent color anymore and just stick with the color God gave me lol.
This was my plan until the grey got overwhelming:lol:

Reactions: Winter’sJoy